This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Saturday, January 29, 2011

WOD

20110129

5 Rounds Cindy (5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 bodyweight squats)
100 KB Swings (1.5/1 pood) I used 30# and only did 75 reps
300 Double Unders I only did 150
Row 1000m
100 Box Jumps (20 inch) I used 4 45# plates

Complete each exercise before beginning the next, but you may complete in any order. The goal of this workout is near constant movement and minimal breaks. Appropriate scaling options include easier versions of each movement (lower box, lighter KB, band and knees) or lower numbers of the RXd movements (3/4 or 1/2). There is a 30 minute limit.

28 minutes My order was Cindy, box jumps, KB swings, double unders, row.

It sucked. I dripped sweat. So in its suckiness, it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment