This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Monday, February 7, 2011

Endurance Workout (Sunday)

Run 10 miles.

Here's my Garmin connect result.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/67205498

It's in .5 mile increments. Last 1.5 miles I walked due to my toe had bled through my shoe. I shoulda cut my toenails prior to running. One toenail was gouging another toe and the repetitive motion resulted in what looked like major trauma but was really just uncomfortable and unsightly. I even walked about a half a mile shoeless with just my bloody socks on...it was great until I hit all the wet spots. Twas cold and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment