This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WOD - Jeremy

“Jeremy”
Three year old Jeremy Bloniasz lost his life in a tragic accident July 6, 2006. In young Jeremy's honor the following kids' workout will be known from here on as "Jeremy." (21/15/9 reps for time of broomstick OHSes and Burpees)
21-15-9 reps for time of:
OH Squats @ 95/65#
Burpees
I started with 40# OHSes, but my wrists couldn't handle it, so Adam graciously put 55# on the bar and I switched to front squats for the second set (15 reps) and the last set (9 reps). I finished in 9:29.

No comments:

Post a Comment