This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Monday, December 13, 2010

WOD

121213

Front Squat
5-5-5 (105-115-105) - 5RM PR

3 rounds
30 box jumps
15 pushups
1 minute handstand hold

Post time plus 10 seconds for every time you come out of the handstand. You must get back into a handstand position within 10 seconds of falling out. Yes, you have to keep track of your handstand times.

This metcon SUCKED! BJs were 4 45# plates (16in, I think)...PUs were on knees...handstand holds were...sucky. First round, I stayed up the full minute. Last two rounds I couldn't even get up...so I walked up the wall, facing the wall. Finished in 11:00 (I just added a full minute for my sucky handstand holds).

No comments:

Post a Comment