This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Thursday, October 21, 2010

WOD

20101021

Squat Clean
3-3-3 (85-85-90(F) - I did one rep at 90, then couldn't get it up again. It's all in my brain...and maybe half because I had absolutely no protein today. (Bad, bad nutrition day for me. Starbucks coffee and a Green Machine juice (sugar)...Dunkin Donuts coffee and a donut w/ the creamy - Bavarian - stuff inside (the name of it escapes me...)...pretzels...Peanut M&Ms...YUCK!)

3 Rounds:
5 Clean and Jerk (I did 65# but RXd was 95. Will try 70# next time.)
7 Chest To Bar Pull ups (red band)
9 Box Jump (20 inch)

Time 6:03

No comments:

Post a Comment