This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Friday, October 15, 2010

WOD

20101015

Snatch Balance
2-2-2-2-2 (60% of your 1RM snatch) Worked on speed with 12# bar, then 22#, then 35#. Still fastest with 12# bar...need to make it habit and freak out less. Get out of my own brain.

Keep the sets of snatch balances at 60% in order to really focus on being fast and aggressive getting under the bar.

3 Rounds:
3 Power Snatches (55#)
10 Bastards (Burpees with lateral jump over your barbell)

4:03

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! I couldn't find any other place to leave this comment, so here it is. :)
    I like the Oly lift summary sheet. I need to do one of those too. Nice set up here! See you at the box. - Christy

    ReplyDelete