This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm BAAAAAACK in the saddle again...

We found a way to work a WOD back into our daily schedule at an affordable price - Red Rocks CrossFit (where the famed Dr. Gene LaMonica WODs - I shadowed him for a school project a month ago). I did the 6 am WOD - there were like four other women there and the coach. It was perfect. Everyone was nice. It was HARD. I was blacking out throughout - ugh. I need to keep this up.

Nasty Girls:
3 rounds for time 
50 squats (I did 40/round)
7 Muscle Ups (I did 9 pullups and 9 ring dips with a blue band on pullups and purple - too much resistance - on ring dips)
10 hang power cleans (I did 45#)

14:04 - I was the last one done, but I'm ok with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment