This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Monday, July 18, 2011

WOD

20110718

Overhead Squat
2-2-2-2-2
I did 75# all the way across. Pointers from the coach - keep knees apart and work on speed/bouncing out of the bottom. Milestone for me - today was the first day I got 75# up in an OHS position without help. Usually, Mark helps me "get it up" so to speak.

“Fran”
21-15-9
Thrusters (95/65)
Pull-ups

Goal was to scale so I could finish in under 4 minutes, so I did 35# thrusters and jumping pullups. J/PUs fried my quads and affected my thrusters a bit...but I finished in 4:14. Usually I do 45# on Fran and probably should've today, too. I need to get this up to at least 55#...

No comments:

Post a Comment