This is a blog to track my progress in Crossfit.

Cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed,
flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination: you're as good as
your weakest link.


- Crossfit Founder Greg Glassman

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baseline at Progressive Fitness CrossFit

So, I finally bit the bullet and went to the local CrossFit box here, Progressive Fitness CrossFit, owned by Chris Hoppe and his mum. They're both super nice people and have a cool box with a nice little room where Isabella can play (or, more like, scream her head off) while I get my WOD on. Today I did a baseline WOD so Chris could evaluate me and make sure I'm moving ok (he said I did great - yay!)

Here was my WOD:

For time:
Run 400m
40 air squats
30 situps
20 pushups (with the "wiggle" on the way back up)
10 pullups (blue band)

Time: 7:02

Stoked to be CrossFitting again. Need to get in shape for my second pregnancy, whenever that happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment